My Birthday! LOL

happy birthday to ME ! XD lols
i'm sooo happy today!
gosshh~ i have waited for 1 year for this day lol.
i got a lot of birthday sayings from all the ones i LOVE~
THANK YOU ALL MY DEAREST <3

LOVE YOU ALL!

i REALLY appreciate all the greetings said! my heart is full of pure joy!
friends and families from twitter,facebook,texts, THANKYOU!

the first person to give me a birthday present is my mom. she gave me a gorgeous bracelet! simple yet sparkling yet awesome! LOL
THX MOM, i love you so much :*

the second is from my best friend, LUPITA ~
she gave me a pink box full of japanese cookies (i dunno, it is said "tokyo disneyland" haha) and a cute little pink bag. 2 pinks in one lol.
THX PING2, i love you so much :*

so far that's all my birthday present :) haha
but the greatest birthday present is all of you,
my friends and my families :)
so i'd say, from the bottom of my heart

THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU ALL!

i mean it. really :)
i'll update some posts again later!
byebye,
GBU,
and happy 16th birthday to me! LOL
lololol~ *too happy*
cya,
TIF :)

0 comments:



Post a Comment